Parcels are insured and shipped within 48 working hours (we are closed on saturdays and sundays).
As soon as your parcel is shipped we will send you an email with a tracking link to track your parcel.
The duration of transport is generally :
- 24 to 48 hours for Belgium
- 5 to 10 working days in other EU countries
- 10 to 30 working days in countries outside the European Union, depending on the length of the customs process (specific to each country)
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage and optional insurance costs. Transport prices are regularly indexed by our carriers.
Therefore, when you book a product by deposit, the shipping fee displayed for your product at the time of your reservation is indicative. The price you will be charged will be the one indicated on our site when you pay the balance of your reservation.
- Island destinations (Corsica, Sardinia, Canary Islands, ...) may incur additional delivery charges. We reserve the right to invoice this additional charge separately and prior to the departure of your shipment.
- Shipments to countries outside the European Union may involve customs clearance formalities (such as payment of fees or transmission of additional information to local authorities). These costs and administrative duties are the responsibility of the recipient of the shipment. Our company cannot be held responsible for the financial and administrative impact of these procedures (including the return of the package if you do not follow up on the requests received from the competent authorities).
- In the event of a disruption in the network of one of our partner carriers or of the shipping of an oversized parcel, we reserve the right to redirect your parcel to another carrier or another relay point (the one closest to your home) with which we collaborate in order to avoid any delivery problems.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected (check here our packaging policy)
We do our best to reduce our environmental impact :
- By using a maximum of recycled materials to pack your orders
- By choosing environmentally friendly's carrier
Delivery by postal services Bpost / Colissimo (FR) / USPS (US) (packages up to 20 KG - worldwide)
For our French customers, the parcel number mentioned on the website of our transport partner Bpost can also be used on the Colissimo tracking site for more precise information. Your package will appear on the Colissimo website as soon as it crosses the French-Belgian border.
Home delivery by DPD (up to 20 KG - Europe only)
On the day of your delivery, the carrier will send you an approximate delivery time by email (accurate to within 1 hour).
Delivery on pallet (Belgium, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Netherlands and Luxembourg)
In order to guarantee a delivery in perfect condition of your heavy and/or large parts, we propose the delivery on pallet via a courier service.
Thanks to the information we provide you, you can arrange an appointment with the carrier to organize the reception of your pallet within 8 days after the shipment of your order.